The correct words

That's a long time that I don't write here...
Maybe I was too scared to think, or too busy to know it...
That it was my best choice!
That it the noise that I want to hear from me...

If you could be here, inside, you could listen me say
That words that you want to say, that words that you want to hear
Love
Peace
Proud

I don't have words in English to say Saudade, or to make me feel Saudosa
But I feel it, a lot
And it is became me what I really want to be
ME!

I've never felt like this before
I've never wrote like this before
Maybe it's simple
Maybe it's too poor
But what really matter for me is what I have inside
And it is so strong, lovely and powerful!

I am tired
But not enough to say that I am so thankful
For all of this
=)

Nenhum comentário: